Monday, July 27, 2009

STRICOF FINE ART GALLERY IN CHELSEA

Okay there are two posts today, 'cause I really want to talk about this gallery that I ran into right after the Cityscape show. I saw a piece in the window and thought I would give it a shot. Went in and was blown away. I found out later that they were only showing like half of the had in storage. They have all the images online at http://www.stricoff.com/. It's worth the visit. Here is a taste of what I liked. I think the images talk for themselves.


















I don't know what else to say. It was great and I'm definitely going back there specifically next time. I know it's hard to comprehend but all of this stuff looked way better in person. Great stuff. I'm just speechless I guess.

1 comment:

  1. I have read your blog and saw many chealsea art galleries and wonderful art design. Thanks, Cheers the blog!

    ReplyDelete